Airtel Balance Check No
Here’s how to check Airtel data, talktime, and SMS balance in the Airtel Thanks app, through USSD code, and more.
- Airtel data balance can be checked through a number of USSD codes
- You can also check Airtel data balance via the Airtel Thanks app
- To make it easy for you, we’ve outlined a few simple steps on how to check Airtel balance
The days of receiving a reminder from the telco about your balance are long gone. Checking your balance is now a manual operation, and if you’re not sure how to do it on your Airtel phone number, we’re here to help. On both prepaid and postpaid connections, the telco offers a variety of ways to verify Airtel balance, including talktime, info, and SMSes.
We’ve outlined a few basic steps on how to verify Airtel data balance to make it simpler for you. Knowing your Airtel balance allows you to manage how much data, SMS, and other services you use so you don’t run out in an emergency or days before your next recharge period. So, without further ado, let’s look at how to verify your Airtel balance.
The app and USSD codes can be used to review Airtel prepaid and postpaid balances, including the main balance, daily data, SMSes, and more. You may also contact customer service to verify your Airtel balance, validity, and other information.
How to check Airtel data balance in Airtel Thanks app
- This is most definitely the simplest form of testing your Airtel balance.
- On your smartphone, download the Airtel Thanks app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Open the app and log in using your Airtel phone number.
- Now go to the app’s ‘Resources’ section (located at the bottom left).
- You’ll find information about your successful recharge, data use, SMS balance, and more there.
- The app will also show the validity of your Airtel recharge kit.
How to check Airtel prepaid data balance using USSD code ( Airtel Balance Check No )
There are a variety of USSD codes that can be used to scan Airtel balance for various purposes.
- Dial *123# to check your Airtel key balance, and the balance information will appear on your screen in a few seconds. The most common balance is talktime, which is normally free for Airtel 4G customers who use modern all-in-one recharge packs. As a result, don’t be surprised if the balance is zero.
- Dial *123*10# to check your Airtel net balance. This service is only available to prepaid customers.
- The *121# USSD code used to alert you to different offers available on your Airtel number, but it now directs you to the Airtel Thanks app.
- For Airtel internet balance, dial *121#
- Airtel 2G customers can dial *123*9# to check internet balance
How to check data balance on Airtel postpaid
In addition to the Airtel Thanks app, customers can dial *121# to check Airtel postpaid data usage.
Airtel data, SMS balance, and validity check via customer support
You can also check Airtel daily data balance, talktime, and more via the Airtel toll-free customer care numbers, which are as follows
- Dial 121 to reach out to Airtel customer support
- Dial 198 for any complaints regarding your Airtel network
- Dial 1909 for activation of DND service
- Dial 123 for Airtel recharge
if you are facing any Airtel Balance Check No article without any hesitation to contact us.