We’ll go over how to set caller tune in BSNL in this article. If you are a BSNL customer who wants to alter or set your BSNL caller tune, you have come to the right location. In this article, we’ll go over all of the different ways to change the BSNL caller tunes.
Here are the four ways by which you can set your favorite caller tune.
- Set your caller tune by the BSNL App
- Second is by visiting the official site.
- By USSD Code
- And by sending an SMS.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to activating and downloading the hello songs from the aforementioned software.
- You must first download the Bsnl Hello Tunes software in order to put free Hello Songs.
- Start the software after it has been downloaded and tap the hello Tunes button. The picture will appear on the right-hand side of the program’s display.
- Clients of Bsnl will then search for their favourite songs and choose a suitable Hello Album.
- Because of their Hello Album, you can play your favourite song and press the Hello Tunes icon from the audio player to position it.
- Every 30 days, check your Hello Song on the Bsnl Hello Tunes programme.
How to Set Caller Tune in BSNL by SMS
You can set Caller tune by sending an SMS SMS <BT 32102> to 56700. BT is the main element of the SMS.
BT stands for BSNL Tune.
How to Set Caller Tune in BSNL by by Code
You can also use the USSD code to see your favourite BSNL tune. Dial *567# this code and follow the instruction.
Activate caller tune through Phone Call
Call on 56700, 56789, 56768. It will charge Rs.2 per minute. Only you have to dial this number and select your tune from the given option.
The Best Way to BSNL Caller Tune Deactivation
IVRS: Dial 56700 and Input the other services category and selecting the un-subscription Alternative.
SMS into 56700 or 56799 (Toll-free)
SMS BTDACT into 56700. It will charge Rs.2/-
BSNL Caller Tune Internet Portal: it is also possible to register your cellular number in the site: www.bsnltunes.co.in Login and proceed to”My profile” and out there hit “Deactivation” link.