Jio Mobile Number Check Code | Find Jio Number Details | How To Find Your Jio SIM Number | Jio Number Check Code
Jio Number Check Code In this article to know how to find out your own Jio sim number. In this article, I will show you how to check your Jio mobile number via USSD Code, SMS, without using the My Jio app and Reliance Jio customer care. we are share with all possible method to check jio mobile number so let’s check it these methods. Jio Mobile Number Check Code.
we cover all these topics if you also know these queries we are sharing also these answers
Jio Mobile Number Check Code
jio phone number check code 2020
jio phone no check code
jio mobile phone number check code
jio phone imei number check code
jio mobile number check karne ka code
how check mobile number in jio
how to check jio mobile number details
how check jio own number
Checking your own Jio SIM number by using code is very simple and fast. You just need to dial the Jio Number Check USSD code and your Reliance Jio number pop out. There are other ways like the app, SMS, etc. Let’s discuss all the ways in details
|Find||Jio Number Check Code|
|Jio Mobile Number Check||*1#|
Check Jio Number Using Code
- Open your phone’s dialer app.
- Type the USSD code given above in the table.
- Finally, tap on the calling button.
- Now, wait for your Reliance Jio mobile number to display on your phone’s screen.
Check Your Own Mobile Number By Using My Jio App
You can easily find out your own Jio SIM number via My Jio app. Follow the steps below to know you Jio number:
- Download and install the My Jio app from the Play Store or App Store depending on your platform.
- Open the My Jio app and hit the “Proceed” option.
- Allow all the app permissions and login into your Jio account. (The login process is automatic)
- Now, you will be able to see your Jio 10-digit mobile number under the “My Account” section.
- Using My Jio app, you can check all the Jio number details like current plan, Talktime and data balance, validity, data usage etc.
Know Your Jio SIM Number By Calling Customer Care
You can try out this method if the above 3 methods don’t work for you. Using this method, anyone can easily contact the Reliance Jio customer care and your Jio SIM mobile number. Follow the steps below to know your Jio number:
- Dial the Jio customer care number: 198
- Select your comfortable language.
- The customer care executive will once verify all your details.
- Once the verification completes, you will be provided with your Jio number.
Find Out All Details To Check Balance & Data Balance of Your Jio SIM
|Details||Jio USSD Codes|
|check Your Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Check prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Check 4G Daily data usage||sms MBAL to 55333|
|Check 4G Data balance||use MyJio app|
|Check your current tariff plan||sms MY PLAN to 199|
|Know Your Postpaid bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Activate data Plan||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
Jio Number Check Code 2021 – FAQs
Dial *333# to know the balance or the talktime for Jio.
You can check the jio number by dialing *1#.
You can activate jio caller tune by dialing *333*3*1*1#.
You can send sms JIO to 199 and know jio number of JioFi device.
sms BAL to 199 and know prepaid balance and validity
sms MBAL to 55333 to know 4G data usage.
Jio Mobile Number Check Code So, these were the 3 simple ways through which you can easily check your own Reliance Jio number. Talking about the methods which I discussed in this article include Jio number check code, SMS, My Jio app and customer care service. There are also more ways to know your Jio mobile number.
You can also call your one of your friend or family member from your Jio SIM and ask the receiver to tell your mobile number. This is the simplest method to find out your own Jio number. Now, I hope that you will be able to check your Jio number easily.
How to Check Vodafone-IDEA-JIO-Airtel-BSNL Mobile Number
if you are facing any Jio Mobile Number Check Code article without any hesitation to contact us.